Did you know that chocolate can be toxic to your  dog and can even kill. Here are why chocolate can kill your dog:
  1. In addition to the high-fat content, chocolate also contains caffeine that affects the central nervous system and cardiac muscle, as well as increasing the frequency of bowel movements or diarrhea triggered.
  2. Theobromine in chocolate is harmful to dogs because the body's metabolism of dog cannot digest these chemical constituents effectively. virtual office jakarta timur .adv - However, one small piece of chocolate will not cause any significant damage, but if the dog is eating large amounts of chocolate. If you can find chocolate without these substances, chocolate is safe to give to dogs.
  3. Chocolate can kill dogs because it causes the onset of seizure or coma. When the dogs were fed by chocolate that contains theobromin, the theobromin will remain in their bloodstream up to 20 hours; this can lead to epilepsy, seizures, heart attacks, internal bleeding, and eventually death.
  4. The amount of chocolate required to poison a dog depends on the type of chocolate and the size, age and health of the dog.

Symptoms of dogs that poisoned by chocolate:
  1. The dog looks like crying, vomiting and diarrhea. However, the dog does not die with the symptoms above, because this is just the early signs.
  2. Dog heart will beat faster and faster, usually occurs shortly after the dog experienced vomiting and  diarrhea. This is the worst scenario that scare dog’s owner  because theobromine has more chances to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
  3. An increase in the frequency of urination. The body's system seeks to remove harmful substances from the body.
  4. Muscle spasms and excessive anxiety.

Emergency Help For Your Dog
Stimulate the dog to vomit chocolate is the first step you need to do to handle this problem  and as quickly as possible to bring them to the vet.

Post a Comment